Executive Administrative Assistant Part-Time (4 days/week)
The Executive Administrative Assistant will report to and support the Executive Director by managing a diverse set of administrative support services in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with attention to detail and limited supervision. Responsibilities will include heavy scheduling and calendar maintenance, managing correspondence & contracts, liaising with the Board of Directors, creating and maintaining accessible filing systems, and preparation of PowerPoint presentations, letters, mailings and flyers/infographics to promote agency events.
Additionally, the person filling this position will report to and serve as a Development liaison to the Director of Development & Communications. In this role, responsibilities will include database and donor management, assisting with fundraising events including the annual gala, donor outreach, handling press releases, and website maintenance/updates.
Major Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as single point of contact for scheduling of all meetings and materials for the Executive Director’s calendar. Prepares information for all off-site meetings including making travel arrangements. Assists with meeting organization as required
- Managing the Executive Director’s correspondence including credit card & invoice processing, donor acknowledgements, contract requirements, etc.
- Serving as primary liaison with the Board of Directors by making all meeting arrangements, handling minutes and other hand-outs, and maintaining Board list
- Updating donor database and preparing thank you letters
- Assisting with fundraising events by soliciting auction prizes, preparing mailing lists, managing registration process, etc.
- Creating and distributing press releases and other email communication as well as managing the website for development purposes
Skills and Knowledge Required Include:
- Demonstrated excellence in administrative skills including planning, organizing, coordinating and executing multiple work assignments simultaneously to effectively meet frequently changing deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in:
- MS Office Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Adobe Acrobat/PDF and PhotoShop as well as graphic design software programs
- Website technology
- Database management software
- Webinars (Go To Webinar, Teachable, etc)
- Must have demonstrated ability to be pro-active, self-starter, energetic, reliable, flexible with good attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Capability to conduct internet research
- BA preferred with a minimum 2 years work experience
Please submit resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position, why you are a strong candidate for consideration, and salary history/expectations to [email protected] Be sure to include “Executive Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity Employer